Saturday 30 January 2016

The reason I proposed to my long-time girl friend - GT Da Guitarman

Popular singer GT Da Guitarman has revealed why he proposed to his girlfriend.

In a chat with Vanguard Showtime, GT opened up on why he proposed to her at this time. In his words “It has always been something I wanted to do. I’m going to be 32 this year, so 

obviously, I’m not getting younger. Apart from the age thing, this is also someone that I love so much. So the proposal is just the right thing to do at this time.”

On why he decided to marry a non-Yoruba woman, GT said, ” don’t see love as a tribal thing; it’s about what you feel about a person, and it happens to you naturally. I think one of the problems Nigerians have is that we don’t truly love ourselves. The moment we love ourselves, we’ll see ourselves as Nigerians first and foremost.”

Asked when he will be walking down the aisle with the love of his life, GT disclosed that it will be before the end of the year. “I will be getting married before the end of the year,” he disclosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment